The Western Australian McGowan govt have now announced border closure for WA.
Due to this and the unknown length of the impact of CoVID-19 on Australia and therefore our travel industry, we understand many guests will need to put their tours into credit until such time as they can rebook.
At this stage we are NOT able to offer refunds to our guests, We will be putting all tours on hold and in credit, this means all tours will be put into credit and can be rebooked in a 3 year period. Please email us directly at with your tour date and name on the booking and we will issue your credit voucher to you. Please do not be alarmed if this takes up to 7 days, we are working through a number of bookings right now and we have not forgotten you.
This is entirely new territory for all of us, and as you can appreciate we are doing our best to find solutions in reaction to the news and health recommendations we are receiving every day. Due to working with other operators and businesses many of these bookings have already been paid out and until we have clarity as to return policies with other businesses we ask for your patience as we sort through what is a very difficult time for all of us.
Tour Changes and Credits
This is an unprecedented time and as such we are offering our customers flexibility when they book with change of dates being allowed within the 2020 season.
We understand that you may need to change your booking or put your tour into a travel credit. We are more than happy to hold your flight in credit for the next 24 months from cancellation, with no additional fees.
Future Holiday Credit
- Kingfisher Tours Future Holiday Credit – this is equal to 120% of the value of the 2020 booking that you are deferring to cover increases in tour price.
- Credit is valid for travel on any tour up until the end of 2022.
- Credit will be applicable for multiple bookings if desired
- Credit can be partially transferred to another person’s accompanying clients on an alternative trip. Otherwise it is not transferable to another person, nor is it redeemable for cash
- Full Terms and Conditions will apply and are available at www.kingfishertours.com.au/terms
Important Things to Note
- Our Temporary Deferment Policy as outlined www.kingfishertours.com.au/travel-updates
- Please also remember our Deposit Peace of Mind Guarantee is highly recommended for any new bookings, more details www.kingfishertours.com.au/travel-updates
- Please note our office is open Monday to Saturday until April 30th and 7 days a week thereafter.
- Reservations operate between 7am-6pm WEST Monday to Friday and 9am-2pm Saturday.
We are doing all we can to give our customers the flexibility they need, whilst managing an evolving situation. We thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you on tour soon.
Please respond by email if you would like to change your tour date.
We ask for your assistance as we work out exactly what is happening in regard to our industry, this will likely take a number of weeks, so please just bear with us; we are trying our hardest to provide comfort to all of our guests.
Director of Kingfisher Tour