TERMS + CONDITIONS 2021
- Package code
- Arrival and departure date
- Number of guests (adults/children)
- If children are travelling, please specify age
- Passengers’ full names
- Dietary requirements
- Contact number of one of the passengers or the tour leader/driver/pilot if it is a group
- Any medical conditions we need to be aware of
- Passenger weights There are legal and safety requirements regarding the operating weight of an aircraft and accurate passenger weights must be provided at the time of booking. Please be aware that if inaccurate weights are provided this can cause delays, inconvenience or cancelled bookings.
- Estimated arrival time (self-driving or arriving by private plane)
- Pickup location Pick-ups available from Belburn Airstrip, Kununurra commercial residences, East Kimberley Station accommodation houses (package tours only)
- Agent’s booking reference/voucher number Our booking number reference will be sent in a written confirmation to the agent’s email address.
Tour and Accommodation bookings require a 15% deposit within 7 days of confirmation and full payment 40 days prior to arrival unless you have an existing account with us. All existing accounts are strictly 14 days. Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard or direct credit. Overdue accounts may attract an additional fee of 1.5% per month applied to the outstanding balance.
Payment may be made via direct debit or credit card. Please contact Kingfisher Tours reservations for details.
Bookings are only confirmed with 20% deposit being paid within 7 days after the booking is made.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and the following terms apply.
- Cancellations received more than 90 days prior to the departure date, the full deposit (being 20%) applies.
- Cancellations received between 46 and 90 days prior to the departure date, 50%applies.
- Cancellations received less than 46 days prior to the departure date, 100% applies (non-refundable).
- If a “no show” on the day of the booked flight – non-refundable.
Unless it is a medical emergency or proven good cause.
Additional banking costs may apply if transaction fees have occurred in the elected payment process.
All cancellations made by Kingfisher Tours will be fully refunded.
We strongly recommend that all customers take out travel insurance.
Where sudden COVID19 restrictions impact on a booking within 10 days of the tour then terms may be adjusted to refund the guests money where third-party payments are able to be recuperated. We request a 3-month window to apply refunds for these tours.
Where tour schedules are cancelled due to a ‘Force Majeure’ (translated as “superior force”) the Terms and Conditions of cancellation will be reviewed for the existence of force majeure provisions. This event may include an act of God, war, strikes, civil commotions, epidemics or pandemics, as declared by the Australian and Western Australian governments. If such a declaration is made, then all bookings will be put into credit until such a time that the Federal government of Australia, declares it is safe to resume business.
Infants are classified as 0-2 years and may stay free of charge. Children are classified as 3-12 years of age inclusive and must be accompanied in a cabin by an adult, child rates apply. For packages with flight components, infants travel free of charge on their parent’s lap. Please note that only one infant may travel per aircraft.
We accept the following for our senior rates please note not all tours have senior discounts:
- Australian Senior Card
- National Senior Card
- Pensioner Card
- Overseas Senior Card
- Overseas Visitors over 60 who are not Cardholders
Australians over 60 without a card don’t apply for a senior rate.
Dinner, bed and breakfast rates are twin share; single supplement prices are available.
For tour packages, a minimum of 2 passengers or the equivalent cost is required to confirm a tour booking unless the tour is already confirmed to run. Please call our reservations team to check availability for one passenger.
Day and overnight tours require minimum passenger numbers which will determine the availability of the tour. A minimum of 4 passengers or the equivalent cost is required on most tours. Maximum numbers will vary depending on availability of aircraft, or capacity of ground tour vehicles and accommodation. No tour will exceed a maximum of 12 guests.
Check in | check out | Departure Times
14:00pm check in for accommodation and 10am check out.
Tour package passengers must be at the aircraft departure point / tour departure point 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.